Old TV's were not famous for their high-fidelity color, but the brown-saturated look they made standard now evokes a lot of nostalgia among viewers. Because of this, it may behoove you, the filmmaker, to know how to simulate that color effect without having to actually use crappy cameras or televisions. This video will show you how to create an old TV effect while editing using Adobe Premiere Pro CS3. Embrace the nostalgia!
Download project file here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades