In this video we learn how to use Premiere Elements 8 Instant Movie. Once you open the program, you will be able to open up a clip and it will add in all the movie action for you. Go to the tasks panel and then go to the organize and media buttons. You can then choose clips that you want for your movie. Then, click the instant movie button with templates that you can apply to your movie. Click on a thumbnail to get a preview for each of the different options. Then, go to "edit" to change the title, music, duration, speed, intensity, and more!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades