This tutorial covers a couple of different ways to create and adjust transitions in Premiere Pro.
For more Adobe software tutorials from Layers Magazine, search Layers Magazine on WonderHowTo. WonderHowTo indexes all Layers Magazine tutorials for Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver and Flash.
Layers magazine is the "How-to magazine for everything Adobe". An ultimate resource for premier how to video content, Layers Magazine provides all the latest tips for Adobe software.
From Layers Magazine:
"Emerging from the formidable history of MacDesign magazine, Layers' ongoing aspiration is to equip creative minds with the up-to-the-minute tools they need to build the digital masterpieces of tomorrow.
Every page of Layers magazine is brimming with powerhouse tutorials for Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver and Flash - all the secret Adobe techniques that design professionals need to quickly and easily produce dazzling results."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades