In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create a light-saber effect using Adobe Premiere Elements. Begin by adding your video into the program. Then go to the effects and select the lightning effect. Configure the effect settings to the settings provided in the video. Now play the video frame by frame until you see the sword in the video. Then go to the start and end points, and drag the points to the sword. Go 1 frame forward each time and click the split button. Then drag the points to the sword again. Do this until you no longer see the sword. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy creating videos and would like to learn how to add a light-saber effect to their videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades