Sin City used some of the coolest visual effects of any recent film. This two-part video uses a clip from the iconic film as an canvas to which we can apply some other editing effects using Adobe Premiere Pro. Specifically, the first part covers using color passes to absorb colors and adding a mask to focus the color spot. The second covers animating a garbage matte with keyframes and other topics. Unfortunately there is no link for downloading the Sin City clip from the video, so you are going to have to extrapolate these techniques to your own work instead of just using their example.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades