The new sync lock feature in Premiere Pro CS4 is a very useful tool that will maintain the relationship between clips in multiple tracks so that when you are editing you make changes to one clip, Premiere will keep your edits in place by adjusting the other clips in the timeline. Sync lock is a new feature added to Premiere Pro CS4 and this tutorial shows you how and when to use it as it pertains to your normal editing workflow in Premiere Pro. This is especially helpful when ripple editing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades